Canmore Ghost Walks 2019
The Untold Stories
MAY 3 to OCTOBER 31 at 8PM
Every Friday & Saturday, plus Halloween
Good Earth Coffeehouse
Presented by Theatre Canmore
You won't see Canmore the same way again.
A spooktacular night unearthing ghastly ghosts, ghouls and mysterious events lurking in the shadows of Canmore’s historic streets.
A local hang-out built on haunted ground, restless spirits shadowing a historic landmark, and unexplained paranormal activity. Join us if you dare on a spellbinding outdoor tour through spooky Canmore, led by our knowledgeable interpretive guides.
- When: Every Friday & Saturday, plus Halloween
- Time: 8pm. Please arrive at 7:45pm to check-in and guarantee your spot.
- Where to meet: Good Earth Coffeehouse 718 8 St, Canmore
- How long: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Cost: $30 per person
- Ages: 8+
- Genre: Storytelling performance
- Partnered with: Good Earth Coffeehouse
Call us at 403 998 2806 or email.