Banff Ghost Walks 2019
The Untold Stories
MAY 1 to OCTOBER 31 at 8PM
Every night, plus Halloween
Good Earth Coffeehouse
Presented by Theatre Canmore
You won't see Banff the same way again.
Take a walk on the other side and explore Banff’s hidden history on a Banff ghost walk. From haunted hotels to ghost towns, Banff is full of things that go bump in the night.
Discover the ghostly past of the Bow Valley on an evening stroll through the paranormal. Haunted landmarks, unsolved mysteries and terrifying encounters at hotels. Hear some of the most spine-tingling stories as we stroll along the historic streets, led by a knowledgeable interpretive guide.
Who knows, you may even meet a ghost yourself!
- When: Every night, plus Halloween
- Time: 8pm. Please arrive at 7:45pm to check-in and guarantee your spot.
- Where to meet: Good Earth Coffeehouse 333 Banff Ave, Banff
- How long: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Cost: $30 per person
- Ages: 8+
- Genre: Storytelling performance
- Partnered with: Discover Banff Tours, Good Earth Coffeehouse
Call us at 403 763 2001 or email.