Agroup of 30-somethings share a dilapidated house, trying to survive at their spot on the food chain: below the seasonal onslaught of tourists that provide their soul-sucking jobs, and (somehow) under the feral rabbits that have colonized the snow-covered streets. Craig and Trevor are survivors, even if it means taking everyone else down with them.
- Written & produced by Melanie DesRoches
- Directed by Candise McMullin
- Cinematography and Photography by Toomas Meema
- Taxonomy by Tristan Meyer Odell
- Music by Trevor Cox
- Set Design by Jordan Hames
- The Drake Inn